Wednesday, February 23, 2011

New Developments. And Nothingness

So yeah. Not too much new going on these days. Just working on the novel and working my ass completely off. I slept for a total of 12 hrs last night. So far Deacon is exploring the new planet on which he landed, while a creature starts to stalk him from the pond/ lake area that he landed.

I realized i needed some more action in the book as the flight through space kind of lacks any real danger or excitement. its supposed to be beautiful, but deacon isn't really interested enough to understand exactly how large the scale is of everything around him.

my friends have started hanging out more often which is a good thing. unfortunately i wont have much free time soon as i picked up more shifts at the restaurant. I had my interview at the Batavia Tops, which i feel very positive about. I had both the produce manager and the assistant store manager laughing which seems good. They told me they were looking for someone to mold into the assistant manager they want and also someone who will be able to pick up the job within three weeks. If that person isn't me then i have no idea who it is. I am a hard worker and i do learn new things within short periods of time. Ill keep you posted on that.

In other news, its gonna be getting warm soon and i have some pretty decent abs already. I'm definitely gonna keep working out as often as i can find time. I haven't felt this positive about myself in a long long time and i can only imagine its gonna get better.

As far as a love life goes.... I'm way too busy and preoccupied with the things in my life to worry about one. Things are finally going my way and until i can get things into a clean and comfortable schedule I'm not really gonna go out of the way to look for one.

There really isn't much to say. Ive been sending out emails of my story to friends and just about anyone who sends me an email. That goes for you reader as well. Feel free to gimme an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment